• Sanizon.com (we, us and our) develop and maintain our website (the Site) and currently allow access to the Site free-of-charge to users who agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• We reserve the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time and to revise these guidelines and Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem necessary. Any user that violates the terms of this Agreement will have their access canceled and may be permanently banned from using the Site and any interactive services that we offer. You should check these terms and conditions periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
2. License and Access
• Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions and your payment of any applicable fees, we grant you a limited and revocable license to access and make non-commercial use of selected web services of our websites at our sole discretion. We encourage all persons over the age of majority in your province of residence to enjoy the Site and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion. If you are under the age of majority in your province of residence, you may use our Website Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
• Any portion of our websites may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. This license does not include any use of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by us and may constitute your infringement of our intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by us or our licensors, suppliers, publishers, or other content providers.
3. Payment Policy
Your order is thoroughly reviewed by us to ensure that the order is accurate, the payment method is valid, and you are authorized to use this payment method. We screen all credit card transactions diligently for credit card fraud. We will pursue fraudulent orders to the fullest extent of the law, no matter how small the amount. Credit card fraud shall refer to all instances of any of the following:
• Unauthorized use or abuse of a third party’s credit card details to place an order on Our Websites.
• Dispute of a legitimate credit card charge with your credit card issuer for any amount that is owed and payable to us for an order that you had placed on Our Websites, resulting in non-payment on your part for items that you had ordered.
• Intentional non-payment on your part for items that you had ordered on Our Websites.
We reserve the right to take legal action against any fraudulent order and claim all expenses and damages arising from our actions to reclaim the amount of the fraudulent order.
4. Typographical Errors
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product description or any portion of our websites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our content providers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such product listed in error whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it its unused condition.
5. Order Acceptance Policy
Listings on our websites are not an offer to sell goods, rather, they are advertisements to receive offers. All orders are subject to review and acceptance by us. We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. We will promptly issue a credit to your credit card if an order has been charged for a purchase and subsequently canceled.
6. Restrictions on Use of Copyrights and Trademarks
This Site and all materials on the Site, including, but not limited to the sales copy, navigational aids, images, illustrations, and logos are either our or our affiliates and licensors property and are protected from unauthorized copying and distribution by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. If you desire to use these properties, you must obtain our written consent prior to your use.
7. Disclaimer About Our Advertising Partners or Links We Offer to Other Sites
For some products that we offer, we have teamed up with leading companies to bring you quality services and products. Our reference to them as an Advertising Partner does not mean that we are partners with these companies in the legal sense, merely that we are working with them to offer products and services to you.
We do not control any of the sites that may be linked to from the Site and therefore we are not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to our Site. These links are here only as a convenience to you and you access them at your own risk. In addition, we do not expressly endorse any product or service merely by virtue of having a link to their site.
8. Your Privacy Rights – How We Protect Your Information
Prices on the website do not include sales tax or any other customs duties, use, value-added, excise, local or other taxes.
OTHER THAN THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IMMEDIATELY ABOVE WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND WE DISCLAIM AND NEGATE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. Disclaimer of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
12. Undelivered Products
We understand that you want to get your order as quickly as possible, but unfortunately sometimes there is a delay caused by the carrier used to deliver products. Because of this, we have a 15-business-day waiting period before any product will be resent.
13. Restriction Against Component Resale
We are in the business of selling products to the persons that will use them. If you plan to resell our products please contact us.
Customer may not assign its rights or obligations hereunder without the express prior written consent of Sanizon.
15. The Foregoing Represents the Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between 123ink.ca and the customer regarding any sale these terms expressly supersede and replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, relating to said sale, including any terms and conditions on any of customer’s documents or purchase orders.
16. Severability of Sections
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Sanizon will not tolerate spamming and has a zero-tolerance policy regarding the transmission of spam e-mail.
We need your help to ensure that no one is sending unauthorized e-mails